Feature Request: Multiple Output Axes

Placing all output plots on the same y axis is often difficult to manage. Particularly with several digital signals, where there the only voltages will be 0 and 5V, all signals overlay each other in a jumble that is difficult to work with. Placing each digital output on a separate y axis (just tall enough to determine 0/5V) and leaving analog bits on a single common axis might be sufficient.

But since your digital bits are 0/5V +10Ohms, I guess anywhere I probe has been made an analog signal, so the above is perhaps not actually simpler than an option for placing n displayed signals on n axes.

by CarlSawtell
March 09, 2012

Thanks for the feedback. For now, you can click on the label for a trace in the legend to hide/show that trace. This can make looking at multiple traces a little bit better.

by hevans
March 09, 2012

Yes, hide/show is useful, especially as one must specify all the signals one might want to see before the sim is run, so it's often best to err on the side of requesting too many outputs.

One simple thing that might help is if the labels indicated whether the trace is currently hidden or shown. Sometimes I don't know if I'll be turning a trace on or off.

by CarlSawtell
March 09, 2012

Post a Reply

Please sign in or create an account to comment.