Haveing problems with the browser

I am having some problems getting the symbols to go into the diagram. It did work fine then an hour ago it stoped. I am sure there is a setting that has changed, but, I can't tell what it is. I am using Windows 7 and they newst Micro soft browers. any ideas?

Lou

by Shastablue
March 04, 2012

Hi Lou,

CIrcuitLab works best on either Chrome or FIrefox. Internet Explorer is not fully supported at this time.

If you are using Chrome or Firefox and you are still having trouble, please link to a circuit where you are experiencing the issues. We will be glad to try and help.

by hevans
March 04, 2012

Hi

I was not able to move any component from the sidebar into the design. Tried with firefox, chrome and safari.

Kimmo

by KimmoO
March 05, 2012

Make sure you're not trying to drag an item from the build box out to the grid. Due to some mouse event issues, dragging from the build box to the grid is not currently supported.

Instead, as the "Getting Started" video shows, click once in the build box, then release the mouse button. Move the mouse to an empty area in the grid. Then click and release to drop the circuit element. See the documentation as well.

by mrobbins
March 06, 2012

Thanks. No more dragging.

Kimmo

by KimmoO
March 06, 2012

Post a Reply

Please sign in or create an account to comment.