Wire crossing

This is really dumb but how do you make one wire bridge another one (with the little hump)?

by LawProf1954
April 02, 2019

This depends on the drawing software you are using. I use EDraw7 and by using "Basic tools--Connector" the bridge with no connection is automatic. Where I made a living for many years we sidestepped the question by never using the bridge crossover. Two lines simply crossing were never connected. If a connection was desired it could be shown by a dot at the crossover.

by Foxx
April 13, 2019

I want to use C1815 transistors in my circuit. Jameco doesn't stock it so I don't know how to add the Spice parameters. I'm trying to repurpose the parts out of old CRT televisions.

by breintha
April 13, 2019

I figured it out. Thanks.

by LawProf1954
April 17, 2019

It's surprising what you can learn by battering your head against a brick wall

by Foxx
April 17, 2019

So, how do you do it? I have wasted the past 2 hours trying to figure this out, I'm going crazy :(

by sanopl
September 23, 2020

Post a Reply

Please sign in or create an account to comment.

Go Ad-Free. Activate your CircuitLab membership. No more ads. Save unlimited circuits. Run unlimited simulations.

About CircuitLab

CircuitLab is an in-browser schematic capture and circuit simulation software tool to help you rapidly design and analyze analog and digital electronics systems.